« Back to support home

How do I authorize Wheelhouse to pay overdrafts on my ATM and Debit Card transactions?

If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and debit card transactions, call 619-297-4835, visit a branch location or complete this online form: Courtesy Pay Authorization Form

Search for another topic

You are leaving Wheelhouse® Credit Union’s website. Links that may be accessed via this site are for the convenience of informational purposes only. Any products and services accessed through this link are not provided or guaranteed by Wheelhouse® Credit Union. The site you are about to visit may have a privacy policy that is different than Wheelhouse® Credit Union’s. Please review their privacy policy. Wheelhouse® Credit Union does not endorse the content contained in these sites, nor the organizations publishing those sites, and hereby disclaims any responsibility for such content.

Cancel Accept