Inspired Checking Account Benefits
Easily pay your bills and schedule recurring payments from your Inspired Checking Account
through Digital Banking
Quickly deposit checks through our Mobile App
Combine your Debit Card and Credit Card Reward Points for greater redemption value
24-Hour Automated Telephone Banking
Bank by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at
Use multi-factor authentication and integrated device security such as fingerprint and facial recognition to access your accounts
Quickly Transfer Money
Use “Money Move” to transfer money to anyone you know, quickly and efficiently
Average Daily Balance
Rates effective as of January 8, 2021
*APY = Annual Percentage YieldSee Product Details
Average Daily Balance
Average Daily Balance
Enroll in EStatements
Let’s face it – eStatements are safer, greener, and more convenient than receiving paper statements by mail. Switch today for free and experience the benefits:
- Get eStatements quicker than mailed statements
- Have access to the past three years of statements—view, print or save to your computer for offline access
- Receive alerts when new statements are available
- Added security—access them securely online, without risk of lost or stolen mail
- Save trees and paper, and reduce clutter
Our overdraft protection options help give you peace of mind and confidence your transactions will be paid. We offer two kinds of protection:
- Standard Overdraft Protection: automatically transfers funds from your designated account(s) if you don’t have sufficient funds in your Inspired Checking Account.
- Bounce Guard: For qualified members, we will, at our discretion, cover payment for checks, automatic withdrawals and recurring debit transactions that may overdraw your account. Fees apply.x
Visa Debit Card
Enjoy the benefits of a Visa Debit Card with your Wheelhouse Inspired Checking account:
- Easy, safe and convenient—can be used anywhere Visa is accepted
- No annual fee
- Compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay (consult your device manufacturer for a full list of compatible devices)
- Provides 100% protection against unauthorized purchasesz
- Get a new/replacement card and change your PIN at any Wheelhouse branch (fees may apply)
- Earn 1 point for every $3 spent
With our rewards program, you can earn points each time you use your Wheelhouse Debit Card. Earn 1 point for every $3 spent on signature-based transactions. Redeem your points online for hundreds of amazing different rewards, including:
- Merchandise (e.g. appliances, electronics and jewelry)
- Travel and experiences
- Live concerts, theme parks and sports events
- Gift cards
- Cash back
- Charitable donations
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Inspired Checking is a variable rate account and rate and yield are subject to change without notice.
** Inspired Checking requires monthly direct deposit of $450 or more, an active online banking registration and eStatements within 90 days of account opening. Electronic deposits are defined as ACH or Automatic Clearing House deposits. If requirements are not met and maintained, account will be converted to a Basic Checking Account.
Membership is required.
† Look for the CO-OP Network logo.
xThe Bounce Guard fee is a flat fee of $29.00 regardless of the amount the account is overdrawn and will be charged for each overdraft item presented and paid.
Bounce Guard Additional Disclosure:
We will send you a notice for each item covered by the Bounce Guard Service. Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay items. For example, we may not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, you are not making regular deposits, you have had too many overdrafts, or your account has been overdrawn for an extended period of time. Any negative balance resulting from the use of Bounce Guard must be satisfied within 30 days. We encourage you to properly maintain your accounts with us. You agree that we will not be held liable for either paying or refusing to pay any overdraft item.
The Bounce Guard overdraft service is a discretionary privilege offered to members and not a right of membership. Bounce Guard is not available for Access Checking Accounts. We reserve the right to discontinue this service at any time without any notice.
z If there is unauthorized use of your Visa Debit Card or an unauthorized Interlink transaction, and the transaction takes place on the Visa network, then your liability will be zero ($0.00).
Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to ATM transactions or other PIN/POS transactions not processed by Visa. Your liability with respect to unauthorized transactions may be greater than zero ($0.00) if we can determine that you were grossly negligent or fraudulent in the handling of your account or Card.
You will have no liability for unauthorized use of your Visa Debit Card that results from its loss or theft if you report the loss or theft to us at 619-297-4835 within two (2) business days. If your statement shows unauthorized use, your liability will be no more than $50.00 if you tell us within 60 days of statement mailing date.