Never Lose Your Wallet Again
Enjoy the convenience of having the Wheelhouse Cards digitally stored on your mobile device. Simply add the Wheelhouse Visa Debit Card and Credit Card to any digital wallet app! Wheelhouse cards are compatible with:
Eligible devices include: iPhone 6/iPad Air 2/iPad Mini 3 and later, and Apple Watch.
Available for devices with Android OS 4.4 (or ‘Kit Kat’) and above. Eligible devices include: Nexus 5 and above, Samsung Galaxy S6 family and later, HTC One MB and later, LG G2 and above. Additional devices may be supported.
Eligible devices include: Galaxy S6 family/Note 5 and later, and Samsung Watch. Visit Samsung.com/pay for complete list.
Fitbit Pay is only available on Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Versa special editions and Charge 3 special editions.
For a list of Garmin Pay eligible devices, visit explore.garmin.com/en-US/garmin-pay.
How To Pay For Purchase
To pay for a purchase, look for the contactless payment symbol on the payment terminal:
- Unlock phone and open the mobile wallet app
- Hold it near the contactless reader on the payment terminal
- Follow the on-screen instructions
(Hold phone by the contactless reader until phone vibrates and/or beeps, signifying payment has been accepted. A checkmark may also display when the transaction has been authorized.)
ADD A CARD TO DIGITAL WALLET
Launch the wallet app on your mobile device.
- If you’re new to digital wallet, simply tap on the ‘Add a Card’ option in the wallet app on your device.
- For Google Pay on Android, simply tap ‘+ Payment Method’ in the Payment tab. Take a picture of your card or enter the number manually.
- For other devices, consult your device manufacturer for instructions on your specific device.
Update a Card
- On most devices, you can update an existing card by tapping on the ‘Payment’ menu item or selecting the specific card on the app Home Screen.
- If those options are not available, simply select “Add a Card’ from the available options.