You can do so by contacting us by phone, in person at a branch location or online using the digital banking platform.
Fraud and Security Support
Easily order checks through Deluxe Personal Check Reorder. You can order checks online, by phone at 1-877-838-5287, or by using our mobile banking app.
Preventing fraud is our priority. Please contact us immediately or stop by the nearest branch location.
Credit Card Security
Give us a call at 1-844-484-0045 right away and we’ll help you.
Log in to online banking and click the down arrow next to your profile image and name. From the dropdown, click the Settings option and select the Security tab. Within the Security tab, you can change your username and password and review your Two-Factor Authentication settings. You can also see which devices have been “remembered.” When you remove devices, you will be prompted verify your identity the next time that you log in.
- Minimum eight characters in length
- Must include one numeric digit
- Must include one uppercase character
- Must include one lowercase character
- It is highly recommended that you set up two factor authentication as part of your login process.
When you create your Digital Banking account, you will be asked for the following information:
- Member Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- You will also be asked to provide one of the two following pieces of information: E-mail address or Zip Code