International Credit Union Day
Water Conservation Garden Tickets & Fall-Themed Gift Basket Random Drawing
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN THIS DRAWING.
- Wheelhouse Credit Union will be sponsoring a drawing at each of its Branches located at:
- Chula Vista — 344 F Street, Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Downtown — 320 B Street, San Diego, CA 92101
- El Cajon — 306 Broadway, El Cajon, CA 92021
- Kearny Mesa — 9212 Balboa Avenue, San Diego, CA 92123
Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m.
- Drawing participation is only open to those visiting Wheelhouse Credit Union branches on Thursday, October 20, 2022, who are 21 years of age and older. Those who are unable to visit a Wheelhouse Credit Union branch location may call (619) 297-4835 to enter. Membership at Wheelhouse Credit Union is not required to enter or win.
- Wheelhouse Credit Union employees, volunteers, its agencies and subsidiaries, and their families are not eligible to enter or win.
- To enter, complete the official drawing entry on Thursday, October 20, 2022 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Limit 1 eligible entry per person. Duplicate, incomplete and ineligible entries will be discarded.
- One winner per Branch (total of four) will be selected at approximately 10:00 am Pacific Time, on Friday, October 21, 2022 by random drawing, at Wheelhouse Credit Union Corporate located at 9212 Balboa Avenue, San Diego, CA 92123. Winner need not be present to win. Any discrepancy or dispute will be settled by Wheelhouse Credit Union, whose decisions are final.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail or phone provided on the official entry form no later than Friday, October 28, 2022. Delivery arrangements will be coordinated by a Wheelhouse Credit Union representative. Prize must be claimed by Friday, November 11, 2022. Prize unclaimed by Friday, November 11 2022, will be given to another winner selected by random drawing. Proof of identity will be required to accept prize.
- Each drawing includes one prize consisting of (1) fall-themed gift basket and (4) tickets to the Water Conservation Garden (approx. total value $125 each).
- The odds of winning the prize will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prize is not transferable.
- All federal, state, or other tax liabilities, including income taxes, arising from the prize drawing are the sole responsibility of the winner and recipients may be required to complete an IRS Form W-9.
- By accepting this prize, the winner gives Wheelhouse Credit Union permission to use his/her name and likeness in promotion-related publicity materials, and releases, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Entrants agree to hold Wheelhouse Credit Union from any liability connected arising from participating in the Drawing. Wheelhouse Credit Union is not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damages arising from, or in connection with, acceptance or participation in the drawing. Wheelhouse Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules and regulations, who tamper with the entry process, or who make any misrepresentations relative to this drawing.
- Wheelhouse Credit Union reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Drawing or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Drawing void where prohibited by law.
- For the name of the winner or any questions related to this Drawing, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to: Wheelhouse Credit Union, Attn: Marketing – National CU Youth Month Drawings, P.O. Box 719099, San Diego, CA 92171-9099.