Rest Assured with Quality Insurance
Wheelhouse has partnered with TruStage to offer our members quality insurance coverage at competitive prices.
In addition to a complimentary Accidental Death & Dismemberment policy for our members, TruStage also offers a full range of coverage for you and your family.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
As a member of Wheelhouse, you are eligible for $2,000 of free Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage.
- By joining Wheelhouse, members who apply receive no-cost coverage up to $2,000 as a benefit
- This protection is provided to our members over the age of 18 at no charge to the member
- You can also purchase additional coverage to protect against accidental loss of life or covered injuries
Auto and Home Insurance
Our TruStage Auto & Home Insurance program offers you lower rates on auto insurance without compromising quality of service. Save up to $509 a year—combine home and auto coverage for the biggest savings.
- Choose from a full range of property and casualty coverage underwritten by leading insurance companies
- Easily switch to an auto insurance policy that saves you money
- Protect your property with homeowner and rental insurance
Life insurance can help you protect your family, so we want to make getting a policy simple and affordable. With TruStage, you can compare options and get instant online quotes.
Term Life Insurance
- Provides affordable, high-coverage protection for a set number of years
- Offers lower monthly premiums
- Depending on the policy and benefit limits, premiums may stay the same or they may vary
- Offers coverage you can never outlive
- Offers a fixed premium for the whole life of the plan
- Over time, this plan can build cash value for the member, providing a future source of money
*Average annual savings based on countrywide survey of new customers from 8/1/16 to 8/1/17 who reported savings from prior premiums when they switched to Liberty Mutual. Savings comparison does not apply in MA.
The TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. Non-deposit insurance products are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. The credit union has contracted with CUNA Mutual Group to make non-deposit insurance products and services available to credit union members.