VISA Debit Card
If you have a checking account, you'll undoubtedly enjoy the added convenience of our Visa Debit Card. Whether you're around the corner or around the world, you can use it to pay for everyday purchases. This card combines the worldwide purchasing power of a credit card with the quick-cash convenience of an ATM card.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay and Fitbit Pay! (See below)
- Looks like a Visa Credit Card, but debits your checking account
- Earn rewards points for every purchase
- Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, as well as ATM locations
- Can be used for over-the-phone or online purchases
- No annual fee
- Provides 100% protection against unauthorized purchases*
- Eliminates check writing
- Get a new or replacement card and change your PIN at any branch location!
(see Fee Schedule)
* If there is unauthorized use of your Visa Debit Card or an unauthorized Interlink transaction, and the transaction takes place on the Visa network, then your liability will be zero ($0.00).
Visa's Zero Liability policy does not apply to ATM transactions or other PIN/POS transactions not processed by Visa. Your liability with respect to unauthorized transactions may be greater than zero ($0.00) if we can determine that you were grossly negligent or fraudulent in the handling of your account or Card.
You will have no liability for unauthorized use of your Visa Debit Card that results from its loss or theft if you report the loss or theft to us at 619-297-4835 within two (2) business days. If your statement shows unauthorized use, your liability will be no more than $50.00 if you tell us within 60 days of statement mailing date.
Our new redesigned cards are coming too. To preview the new designs digitally, simply add the Wheelhouse Visa Debit Card and Credit Card to any mobile wallet app! Wheelhouse cards are compatible with:
- Apple Pay (eligible devices include: iPhone 6/iPad Air 2/iPad mini 3 and later, and Apple Watch)
- Google Pay (available for devices with Android OS 4.4 (or 'Kit Kat’) and above. Eligible devices include: Nexus 5 and above, Samsung Galaxy S6 family and later, HTC One MB and later, LG G2 and above. This list is not comprehensive and additional devices may be supported)
- Samsung Pay (eligible devices include: Galaxy S6 family/Note 5 and later, and Samsung Watch Visit samsung.com/pay for complete list)
- Fitbit Pay is only available on Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Versa special editions and Charge 3 special editions.
- Garmin Pay (for a list of Garmin Pay eligible devices, visit explore.garmin.com/en-US/garmin-pay)
How to pay for purchase:
To pay for a purchase, look for the contactless payment symbol on the payment terminal:
- Unlock phone and open the mobile wallet app
- Hold it near the contactless reader on the payment terminal
- Follow the on-screen instructions
(Hold phone by the contactless reader until phone vibrates and/or beeps, signifying payment has been accepted. A checkmark may also display when the transaction has been authorized.)