Exciting things are happening at
Wheelhouse Credit Union
To continue to provide an exceptional banking experience for our members, we have been working diligently to make banking easier. That’s why we upgraded our technology over the weekend of October 18 – 21, 2019.
CHANGES THAT MAY IMPACT YOU
What will not change
- Member Number will remain the same.
- Credit Card, Debit Card and ATM numbers will not change.
- Username and Password for digital banking will remain the same.
- Our routing and transit number 322281549 will remain the same.
What will change
- Telephone Banking PIN: The last four digits of your Social Security will be used to identify you when using the Telephone Banking System immediately following the upgrade. You will be prompted to change your PIN next.
- Account and Loan Number: Your savings, checking, certificate and loan numbers will now be four digits. After October 21, please reference the number that is displayed in your Wheelhouse statements and within digital banking when setting up payments with Loan Pay or Card Pay.
- Direct Deposit to Savings: All savings accounts under a membership are eligible for direct deposit. Simply use the membership number (including the last zero) and the four-digit account number.
No, your membership number and checking account number will not be impacted at all.
The ways that you access and use your Wheelhouse Digital and Mobile Banking systems will remain the same.
Yes, the Telephone Banking experience will change with this upgrade. The telephone menu selection, as well as the order in which the choices are noted, will change. Additionally, users will need to use their last four digits of their social security number as their PIN the first time they access Telephone Banking after the core conversion weekend, followed by being prompted to change their PIN.