« Back to support home

How can I cancel the money move?

You can cancel the payment if the funds have not been accepted by the recipient. Additionally, if the recipient does not claim the funds within 10 days, they will be returned to you. If the funds have been claimed, the transfer cannot be cancelled. To cancel a transaction, go to the “Money Move” widget and select “Transaction History” from the menu. You will be able to cancel transactions in a Sent/Pending status.

Search for another topic

You are leaving Wheelhouse Credit Union’s website. Links that may be accessed via this site are for the convenience of informational purposes only. Any products and services accessed through this link are not provided or guaranteed by Wheelhouse Credit Union. The site you are about to visit may have a privacy policy that is different than Wheelhouse Credit Union’s. Please review their privacy policy. Wheelhouse Credit Union does not endorse the content contained in these sites, nor the organizations publishing those sites, and hereby disclaims any responsibility for such content.

Cancel Accept