The investment services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.**, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
Get Your Plans Underway
Are you on course to reach your financial destination? Whether you need assistance with launching your plan, or just need help to smooth out the ride, your Wheelhouse investment professional can work with you to establish a clear direction. You'll also receive ongoing guidance and strategies to help you stay on course for the long term.
Keep Things Smooth and Steady
With a focus on your unique needs along with a consultative, personalized approach, we'll help keep your investments on smooth and steady course.
Your dedicated investment professional will work with you to devise an investment plan that integrates a number of critical strategies such as:
- Balance - investments that consider your objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance
- Diversification - spreading your assets among a range of investments
- Dollar cost averaging - investing a fixed amount in set intervals*
- Asset allocation - a methodical approach to determining an investment mix to help you meet multiple objectives
- Tax-deferral - investing for growth using investments with earnings that are tax-deferred until withdrawn during retirement
- Small business planning - special strategies and investment services for the self-employed or small business
For more information, visit our Investment Services website!
For a complimentary, no-obligation consultation, call a Investment Services professional advisor.
Wendy Cundari, CRPC
Vice President, Wealth Management
CL License No. OA32064
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
**Investment Services Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America