Energy Efficiency & Solar Loans
Making energy efficient improvements to your home is a great way to help conserve energy and reduce your monthly energy costs. Wheelhouse is making it easy by offering low rates on Solar and Energy Efficiency Loans. Whether it’s new energy efficient windows, or a Solar Energy System that you’re considering, Wheelhouse is here to help!
Our low-rate loans are designed specifically for energy-saving projects:
- Solar / Energy Efficiency Loans - low rates and borrow up to $55,000
- Plus, you may be able to take advantage of State incentives and Federal tax credits.**
Start your home energy efficiency improvements now. Below are some energy efficiency and solar upgrade possibilities that can reduce energy consumption.
- Air Sealing
- Attic Insulation
- Duct Sealing
- Hot Water Heater and Piping Insulation
- Thermostat Shower Valve
- Combustion Safety Testing
- High-efficiency Furnace
- Energy-efficient Cooling
- Energy-efficient Water Heating
- Energy-efficient Windows
- Duct Replacement
- Wall Insulation
- Energy-efficient Lighting Fixtures
- Solar Hot Water Heating
- Solar Photovoltaic System
- Solar Panel Systems
- Solar Outdoor Lighting
Call us at 619-297-4835, toll free at 888-907-3628 or apply online using the button below.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms are effective 11/01/2018 and are subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to credit approval. Other rates and terms are available. Restrictions and conditions may apply. Property must be single family home or multi-family property (1-4 units) owned by applicant. Membership in Wheelhouse, including payment of a one-time membership fee, is required.
** Consult your tax advisor.
Consumer EducationChoosing and hiring the right contractor is important. Before doing so, here are some resources to help you make the right choice. Visit the Contractors State License Board (CSLB) website for consumer articles like:
- Avoid Home Repair Scams
- Don't Be Fooled by Contractor Scams
- Keep the Cost of Going Green within Your Budget
- Who's That Knocking at Your Door? - Home Improvement Salesperson