Electronic Bill Payment
With online BillPay, you'll save money and get back some of that precious thing we all need more of...time!
- Pay anyone and any company in the US.**
- View & track payments all in one site.
- Make one time or recurring payments.
- Enjoy unlimited number of payments per month.
- Payments can be received within 2 business days.*
- Avoid late fees and mailing delays.
- 6 months of payment history.
- The ability to receive electronic versions of bills from payees (optional).
- Due date notification.
- Set up email alerts when bills have been received, paid or missing.
- Add a secondary back up debit account (Wheelhouse accounts only).
- Specify start and ending date for recurring payments.
- Payees can be categorized by type (credit card, auto, house, etc.) and sorted for easy budgeting.
- Totals are presented at the end of pending payments section.
- Modify existing recurring payments.
- If payments were sent via check(s), you can view the date when it was cleared by the payee
- Payments can be processed the same day if scheduled before 1:00 pm PST.
- No enrollment necessary. Just log in and start using Bill Pay today!
*There are no monthly service charges for Bill Pay. Regular non-sufficient funds and stop payment fees apply. See Fee Schedule for details. Excessive NSF activities may result in a closure or blockage of your Bill Pay account. Bill Pay requires an eligible account as a funding source. Maximum payment amount is $9,999.99 per payee and a daily limit of $19,999.99. Bill Pay adheres to all state and federal regulations including OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control). Bill Pay is a service offered to the membership through a partnership agreement with FIS, a leading electronic bill payment provider.
**Bill Pay does not support any court-directed, government, DMV or tax related payments. Payments set up to go to any of these payees may not be paid.